Thursday 22 August 2013

End Days and Rapture Prophecy Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow/videos
End Days and Rapture Prophecy Videos
Within the Eternal Rhythm Flow youtube channel, Let me tell you the real truth as well as lift up the only option to heavenly everlasting life, Jesus Christ/Yahshua ha'Mashiah. Right here, we're viewing the end-times prophecies printed in the Holy Bible verses happen before our eyes and i'll include remarks as I think fit. I provide Bible studies regarding the rapture of the church and I make clear common misconceptions. At times I'll share worship music because it is an interest of mine. Whenever I do Holy bible studies, I won't tickle your ears. Let me tell it like it is and i'll not put up with quarrels in contrast to Scriptural clearness. I constantly block out argumentative individuals and those that feel they've been led to be a contrary teacher on my Youtube channel. I don't have the gift of prophecy nor do I make dream videos. We'll discuss the facts here. I pray you're blessed with this ministry and I greatly thank you for your blessings as well as assistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment